Hiring Our Facilities
With escalating costs and school budgets restricted, venue hire makes a valuable contribution to maintaining the school.
We offer highly competitive rates for both regular lettings and one-off events, which compare very favourably to similar spaces in the area. In addition, we aim to offer discounted rates for community projects where possible.
Our site is secure with CCTV installed. We can also provide site management for your event or booking. Contact us about renting a venue.
About our facilities
St Michaels CE Primary School is located in the heart of the Highgate Village conservation area. Our unique, Grade II listed Gothic buildings (plus modern additions) are set in four acres of beautiful grounds.
Indoor facilities include:
- The Junior hall seats 130, with standing capacity of up to 180. It has access to disabled toilets, sound system and projector and a state of the art kitchen.
- The Infant hall seats 60, with standing capacity up to 80. It has access to disabled toilets.
- Classrooms with projectors and interactive whiteboards.
Outdoors facilities include:
- The main field (approx. 60 m2) has a pavilion providing water, power, heating and toilet facilities. There is also access to a climbing frame suitable for primary school children.
- The all-weather pitch (approx. 40 m2), offers two five-a-side pitches, four tennis courts, and a basketball and netball court.
- The top playground has direct access to the main road. This is currently used by Highgate Village Market most Saturdays accommodating up to 20 stalls
- The infant playground with climbing frame suitable for primary school children, picnic tables and canopy for shelter, ideal for outdoor children’s birthday parties
Access to St Michael’s
We are ten-minute walk from Highgate tube station, easily accessible by the 143, 210 and 271 buses, and have excellent road transport links.
There is on-site parking for 24 vehicles and no restrictions on-street parking at weekends.
Current hiring arrangements
Companies and individuals currently making use of our facilities include:
- Stagecoach performing arts company who have been with us over a decade
- Highgate Village market which has been warmly welcomed by the local community
- An annual Heritage Plant show
- Little London Ballet classes
- Parent choir
- Private functions of various sizes
How to book
To make a booking or to enquire about making one, please email or ring the school office on 020 8340 7441.