Welcome to our Remote Learning page. Hopefully you will find some helpful information here.
If you have any concerns regarding the safety or welfare of any child please email the school at email@example.com
Dear Parents and Carers,
We are operating in extraordinary times which present different challenges for all of us. In these circumstances, learning and support for children has been organised differently. We are embracing opportunities for online communicating, connecting and are learning from a distance. Learning from a distance is very different from learning at school but we are still available to guide and support you. Below are some very useful resources for all of the family.
Assemblies and Collective Worship
- Please visit this page to view some videos of assemblies and collective worship.
Here are some places you can get help
- If you have any concerns regarding the safety or welfare of any child please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you or your child are worried about the news, please talk to someone you trust. This Newsround item is a good starting point.
- If you want help or advice, please visit the Childline website or CEOP.
- For advice on safe use of YouTube and streaming services, look at the Safety Detectives website.
- e-Safety during School Closure Guidance from School Governors
- April Summer Term Letter to all Parents and Carers
- May Summer Term Letter to all Parents and Carers
- Latest Covid-19 update from gov.uk